Our women’s gym in Sydney gives you access to the latest fitness techniques and equipment. We have qualified fitness professionals delivering tailored programs that utilise exercise science to help strengthen and sculpt the female body. We have a selection of fitness training options suitable for a range of ages and body types, so you are sure to find one to suit.
About the Professionals at Bondi Vixen
We provide quality and professional gym training sessions.
- Qualified instructors: Our trainers are highly experienced and have a wide range of fitness backgrounds that include gymnastics, dancing, pilates and HIIT. They each have a passion for health and fitness and take pride in delivering a tailored program that will challenge clients while still being enjoyable.
- Offer a range of training programs: We provide a variety of training programs tailored to the needs and challenges of the female body. Our functional group fitness training uses the latest techniques and we deliver a balanced program by incorporating boxing, yoga, pilates and barre. Regardless of your fitness goal, we have the ideal strength, cardio or toning program to suit your needs.
- Provide nutritional support: Our comprehensive nutritional program can help you reach your fitness and weight goal. This program includes an in-depth consultation, menu plans and more to ensure that you get the most out of the program.
Benefits to Female-Only Gyms in Sydney
Consider these benefits of training at a women’s only gym:
- Facilities and equipment cater towards women: With a gym only having to cater towards the female body, a women’s only facility will have the appropriate equipment you need to train. This approach to fitness usually includes a range of group classes such as yoga, pilates, and HIIT training which women prefer to gym machines.
- More intimacy and privacy: A women’s gym is generally less noisy and cosier than a co-ed facility which can have lots of bulk machinery. The intimacy of a female-only studio can offer you private one-on-one sessions with a personal trainer and help you to achieve your fitness goals in a non-judgemental space.
- Holistic and supportive approach: You will find a holistic approach to fitness in a female gym where being fit and healthy is not just about working out. Female personal trainers who incorporate nutrition and psychological support is another advantage to a gym that specifically focuses on women’s health.
Why Trust Our Female Personal Trainer in Sydney?
Our founder and CEO has been training women and providing nutritional support for more than 30 years. We help our clients to form a health and fitness lifestyle using holistic functional training programs that incorporate nutrition, exercise and mindset. Our female-only boutique studio is suitable for women aged over 20 through to 60. We have extensive knowledge of the challenges and needs that relate to the female body at different life stages and, therefore, we tailor our programs to suit each client. Contact us today for female-only group classes or one-on-one sessions with a personal trainer.