TERMS & CONDITIONS
Membership Terms & Conditions
In order to enjoy the full extent of the Services, you must become a Member via purchasing Casual Options, the Flexi Plan, 3 Month Plan or the 6 Month Plan.
The following apply to single use classes, 5 Class Packs and 10 Class packs:
- A fee of $35 per single use class, classes are valid for 7 days.
- $165 per 5 Class Pack, $33 credit of which will be used per class, 5 Class Packs will be valid for 8 weeks.
- $300 per 10 Class Pack, $30 credit of which will be used per class, 10 Class Packs will be valid for 16 weeks.
- Late Cancel Classes (cancellations under 1 hour) or No-Show Classes will result in the class being forfeited from the pack and unable to rebook.
- Intro Offer $59.00 (introductory offer) 7 days unlimited training.
- Zone 21 Kickstart $147 (introductory offer) 21 days unlimited training with flexible start date.
- Conquer 28 Challenge $299 (seasonal challenge) 28 days unlimited training.
- Game Changer $399 with Naturopath (nutritional program only).
- Game Changer $299 without Naturopath (nutritional program only).
- Pure Strength (personal training program).
All special programs are payable in advance and strictly no refunds given for change of mind. All programs are subject to the Studio rules and regulations as outlined below.
Flexi Plan - $74 per week
The following applies to the Flexi Plan:
- A minimum commitment of 7 days, after which your membership will be renewed on a weekly basis, until a cancellation request has been processed.
- All cancellation requests must be provided in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with 7 days’ notice.
3 Month Plan - $69 per week
The following applies to the 3 Month Plan:
- A minimum commitment of 12 weekly payments, after which your membership will be renewed on a monthly basis, until a cancellation request has been processed.
- All cancellation requests must be provided in writing to email@example.com with 30 days’ notice.
6 Month Plan - $64 per week
The following applies to 6 Month Plan:
- A minimum commitment of 26 weekly payments, after which your membership will be renewed on a monthly basis, until a cancellation request has been processed.
- All Cancellation Requests must be provided in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with 30 days’ notice.
Time Freeze is available to put your current membership on hold due to the following reasons:
Time Freeze is charged at $10 per week payable upfront ie $20 for 2 weeks requested, payable on day of request.
Time Freeze periods do not count towards your contractual minimum term and will extend any applicable minimum term by the number of suspended weeks.
The following apply to Time Freeze periods:
- A Time Freeze Request must be provided in writing to email@example.com with 7 days’ notice.
- No backdate can be applied to Time Freeze requests.
- A minimum of 7 days from the date of payment is required, this will not be applied on a pro rata basis.
- A Maximum of 2 weeks time freeze for Flexi Plan, Maximum 4 weeks for 3 month contracts and Maximum 8 weeks for 6 month contracts.
- Membership may not be frozen during the notice period of a cancellation request.
- A Time Freeze fee is payable upfront.
- For the time requested, your account shall then be placed on hold.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you by firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your request has been actioned.
Cancellations of Membership Plans
A Plan cannot be cancelled prior to the processing of the minimum number of payments:
- A minimum of 1 payment applies to Flexi Plans.
- A minimum of 12 payments applies to 3 Month Plans.
- A minimum of 26 payments applies to 6 Month Plans.
Your Terms and Conditions Acknowledgement indicates the Membership Type, minimum number of payments and the rollover date applicable to you.
All cancellation requests for the Flexi Plan must be received 7 days prior to the requested cancellation date in writing to email@example.com.
All cancellations for the 3 Month Plan and 6 Month Plan must be received 30 days prior to the requested cancellation date in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, under extreme circumstances ie move out of area, major illness or injury, you need to break Your Contract before fulfilling your minimum term, you will be required to pay $250 to terminate your membership with Bondi Vixen effective immediate.
All cancellation requests will only be accepted via email and will not be accepted via any other channel i.e. text, Facebook message, phone call or face to face conversation.
Bondi Vixen may receive cancellation requests at any time. However, Bondi Vixen reserves the right to deny requests when the conditions of this clause have not been met by you. Where a cancellation request has been denied, your membership will continue until otherwise approved by Bondi Vixen.
Studio Rules and Regulations
All classes must be booked via the Bondi Vixen App or Bondi Vixen Website.
Class participants are required to be ready to start class on time every time. Participants arriving after the warm-up is complete will be refused entry as duty of care to both you, the instructor and other class members.
All Classes have a lockout window of 1 hr. All bookings and cancellations of classes must be finalised 1 hour prior to the class.
Turning up to an un-booked class may result refusal of entry.
All cancellations under 1 hour are considered a Late Cancel and subject to the No-Show Fee (see No-Show Policy).
To ensure the safety of members and adequate staffing, classes are capped to a particular number of clients, as indicated in the timetable.
If a class is full, you will be placed on a waitlist. If you have been added to the class from the waitlist, a notification will be sent to you via email. It is your responsibility to check your email prior to the class start time to see if you have been added, to ensure that you do not incur a no-show fee. You can cancel your place on the waitlist at any time by normal cancellation process.
Classes will be cancelled with less than 4 bookings. Notifications for cancelled classes will be done via email and text message to those booked in.
No classes scheduled on Public Holidays unless advised.
Please ensure that you show up for booked classes. A no-show fee of $10 applies to no-shows or late cancellations.
Bondi Vixen reserves the right not to provide refunds for change of mind for any product or service purchased at Bondi Vixen. Strictly no refunds for any reason under any circumstances.
It is mandatory that you have up-to-date contact details on file, particularly your medical information, waivers and emergency contact details.
Fees and Payment
Membership Fees are payable in advance in accordance to the Membership Type selected when enrolling.
Method of Payment
Your Membership Fees will be direct debited from your nominated bank account or credit card. By nominating a debit or credit card account, you authorise Bondi Vixen to deduct from that account all fees and other charges you are responsible for under the Membership Terms. Bondi Vixen may use the services of a third-party billing company (EziDebit) to deduct Membership Fee payments.
We do not accept cash payments.
Please ensure that you have sufficient funds in your nominated account for weekly payments to be direct debited. If there are insufficient funds in your nominated account, or there is another reason that your account was unable to be debited, you may be charged an administration fee and/or a collection fee.
Bondi Vixen reserves the right to deduct any Fees due to Bondi Vixen from your nominated bank account or credit card for any outstanding Fees owed to Bondi Vixen without notice to you. Where the use of a third-party collection agency is required to attain any outstanding fees, Bondi Vixen reserves the right to charge you for all costs incurred.
If you seek to terminate the Bondi Vixen Contract or stop the automatic debit arrangement in a manner not prescribed in the Membership Terms, then you may be liable to Bondi Vixen for damages for breach of contract.
Notice is required 7 days prior to your next direct debit, where you are transferring or closing your account or card. You must also tell Bondi Vixen about any changes to your account or credit card, such as an expiry date or number, at least 7 days prior to your next direct debit.
Bondi Vixen reviews Membership or No-Show fees periodically and may change these fees from time to time. Where Membership or No-Show fees are increased, Bondi Vixen will provide you with at least fourteen (14) days’ written notice. It is your responsibility to ensure that Bondi Vixen has up-to-date contact information in order to provide you with this notice. Where we have made a reasonable effort to let you know about a fee increase, you will be deemed to have authorised Bondi Vixen to increase any direct debit amount from your nominated bank account or credit card.
All membership fees include government taxes and rates. We reserve the right to change your membership fees in line with any government tax and rate changes.
Our Merchant Facility is called Ezidebit. You will see this name on your bank statements for any transaction made with Bondi Vixen.
All transactions incur transaction fees. Credit cards and debit cards (Visa & Mastercard) incur a 2.2% of the transaction fee with a minimum fee of $0.88. Please note AMEX cards have a higher 4.4% card fee. Direct debit charges incur a fee of $0.88 where Bondi Vixen has your BSB and account number.
Every failed transaction incurs a charge of $14.90.
If you wish to change your payment method, please contact Bondi Vixen via email@example.com and we will instruct you how to safely update your details.