Training on the beach is great, but the question is…is it better than training in the gym?
Let’s face it big gyms can be crowded, dark, dust filled and cost intensive if you don’t visit them frequently. Where-as outdoor training on the beach provides you with sunlight and fresh air and an environment that can intensify any workout.
Here are a few different situations or scenarios where someone would benefit from this type of training.
- If you are bored or have hit a plateau
- If you want to drop fat weight and develop muscle
- If you are going on a holiday and want a do anywhere program to follow while away
- If you want to compete in beach sports
- Or simply want to be healthier than you are right now.
Beach training, with the combination of the sun, the wind, the water and the sand, offers training stimuli that cant be obtained in ANY OTHER WAY!
So we put together a short list of our number one reasons for deciding to continue to offer beach training even though we now work out of our exclusive Female Only Functional Training Studio in the HEART of Bondi Beach AND why our clients get such great results in a short amount of time!
- There are strong indications that beach training is more effective than indoor training to promote FAT LOSS.
- Sprinting or running on the beach will spare ankles and knees opposed to running on a treadmill in a gym. The sand also simultaneously make muscles “scream for mercy”.
- It’s scientifically proven that barefoot movements are superior to any sports shoes, its also extremely ‘grounding’ to workout on the sand with no shoes.
- Water resistance is an incredibly effective training tool for developing strength and power.
- Beach Training allows those who spend the better part of the day in an office, to take advantage of the amazing health benefits of the sun and the fresh air – and prevent all the diseases linked to lack of Vitamin D.
- With Beach Training there is NO waiting for equipment and NO rush hour traffic.
Expect your body to react differently to a beach workout. It’s a different training mode. Running on soft sand is excellent, but it’s a much more difficult workout. Plus you’re going to have to spend a little more time stretching because it’s going to put extra stress on the calf muscles because of the uneven surface of the soft sand.
Your muscles have a tendency to accommodate your workout so if you’re doing the same routine all the time, it gets stale, and you don’t get the gains a lot of people are looking for. Training on the beach is a way to keep things new, fresh, and challenging. It puts the fun back into the workout!
In Bondi working out at the beach is common practice. Too many people think of working out at the gym as the only way to exercise. Certainly the beach offers the option to be outside and enjoy your workout as opposed to thinking of it as a punishment. The nice thing is, all you have to do is wake up, follow our AMAZING Vixen Trainer on the beach, sweating it out with our LEAN and MAX classes daily while you watch the Sun Rise.
Bondi Vixen is offering 20 x BEACH ONLY ACCESS Memberships entitling you to UNLIMITED Classes on the BEST Beach in the world!
Cost: $49 per week!! More Info HERE
No Joining Fee; No Contracts; No Min Commitment
Monday to Friday 5:45am (45min classes)
Saturday 7:30am to 8:30am (60min class)
More Beach Classes added to Timetable by Summer!
Limited to 20 Memberships Only!
*Subject to Terms &Conditions
Click HERE for more info