Study Time got your Teen all shook up? Well RELAX we have the solution! There is NOTHING better for a teen during exam time or #schoollife than to sweat it out with her girlfriends! Not only does it Relieve STRESS, Increase CONFIDENCE, Boost Energy and Skyrocket Co-ordination it also provides a platform to meet new friends and bond with like minded young girls.
Struggling to get your Teen to a Workout? Well we got you covered! Here are 9 tips to get your Teen to SWEAT IT OUT!
- Set your ALARM early – by working out in the morning, you’ve already ticked off working out off of your schedule.
- Sneak in a workout during LUNCH BREAK – During lunch time, try to walk around the school with friends rather than sitting down.
- Do it with FRIENDS – Every Tuesday and Thursday at 430pm, join #GirlSquad Training and make a date with friends so you can all work out together at our Bikini ATHLETIX Studio .
- Power Climb up STAIRS – whether it’s at school or at home, run up the stairs for a quick workout.
- POWER WALK to school –Instead of leisurely walking to school, power walk to school.
- Get off the bus EARLY –If you live too far away from school to power walk, catch your bus but get off a few stops early, this way you can still power walk to school and be on time.
- CLEAR TIME in your schedule –Simply free up some of your down time to workout
- Buy a FIT BIT – buying a fit bit will help you keep your daily number of steps up
- Make your workout FUN –Do something that you like to do so you keep it as a priority, whether that’s doing our #GirlSquad Classes with friends or running on the beach.
Want more info on our #GirlSquad Training? Contact us HERE to get your Teen moving!