Here are 6 tips to make you feel GREAT heading into Summer without them being so ridiculously unattainable that you just give up:
- Aim for 3 Alcohol Free Days a week, and on those days that you do have a glass of wine, try and limit it to 2 glasses only. Also ensure a glass of water between each glass to rehydrate.
- Replace 4 breakfast meals a week with a Protein Shake mixed with Fresh Fruit, Yogurt and Psyllium husks to improve colon function, overall bodily functions and may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Start each morning by applying a SPF 30 cream, ensuring it blocks not only UVB but also UVA rays. Invisible Zinc is a perfect solution for this.
- One in 5 Australians will suffer depression in their lifetime. We are all happy to visit a Dr for a physical check-up but we find it hard to see our Dr about mental health issues. Please take time to take note of how you are feeling, spend at least 1 hour a day doing a beach walk, spend time with your pets or meditate to really take notice of what you are thinking and feeling. If you have any depressive thoughts at all please discuss these with your GP.
- To boost your immune system and help prevent cancer: Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, grains, mushrooms, herbs, teas, omega-3 fatty acids (found in freshwater fish like salmon and mackerel), complex carbohydrates, yogurt, and seaweed. These all are believed to increase the activity of T cells and their escort cells, and to increase the production of antibodies and fighting cells.
- Join Bondi Vixen this season and become part of our exclusive community of women who see the value in leading an active lifestyle and being a positive role model for all women. If you truly want success then step one is getting clear on your goals and committing to achieve them with our support.